We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills as well as a clean driving record to join our Olathe, KS team.
Reinders, Inc. is a family owned leading distributor of solutions and supplies established in 1866, headquartered in Sussex, WI with 200 employees and 12 locations across the Midwest.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, work life balance is an integral part of the culture at Reinders.
Position: Warehouse/Delivery Driver – Olathe, KS
• Majority of the work day will be making deliveries in a company provided vehicle.
• Pulling customer orders and loading them onto the delivery vehicle.
• Delivering orders to jobsite/customer shop and offload by mechanized material handler, by hand, and/or forklift.
• Must be able to lift 50-80 pounds on a regular basis.
• Serve as a liaison between store staff and customers, maintaining professional customer communication in regards to delivery schedule and expectations.
• Collaborate with store staff in staging and pulling orders.
• Build positive relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service through greeting, reporting, and follow-up regularly.
• Process paperwork in a timely manner.
• Process outgoing and incoming shipments.
• Develop a broad range of knowledge in various warehouse needs and arrangement of product in the store.
• Utilize the scheduling system to maintain customer communications throughout the Kansas and Missouri delivery area.
• Weekly review of all open orders for accuracy.
• Communicate effectively with store staff and store manager regarding inventory needs.
• Evaluate maintenance needs and repairs, inspect for cleanliness, and schedule preventative maintenance for vehicle fleet.
• Perform various facility projects to improve efficiencies, appearance, product positioning, and functionality of retail/warehouse spaces.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
• High School Education or GED Equivalent.
• Clean driving record and a class B CDL license with airbrake endorsement.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Proficient in data entry.
• Must be able to perform basic math functions and read/comprehend written procedures.
• Must possess strong organization skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
• Customer service experience desired.
This information is a general outline of responsibilities, duties and skills for performing the job. It is not inclusive of all requirements for this position.
• Full-time position, general schedule Monday-Friday, 8am – 5pm
• Hourly wage based on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401k.
To apply for this position please send your resume to or contact:
Attn: Ryan Benson
19942 W. 162nd St, Suite D
Olathe, KS 66062
Reinders is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer