Department Name: Production
Zip/Postal Code: 64030
Office: E&K of Kansas City
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Since 1956, E&K has been uncompromising in the commitment to deliver the highest quality products and services our clients demand, anywhere they need them. Today, we’re one of the largest interior/exterior finish contractors in the U.S., with offices throughout the country and a reputation for excellence.
We are looking for a Bilingual Operations Assistant to join our team in Grandview, MO.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist job applicants with application paperwork.
- Process new hire paperwork and assist with the orientation process.
- Perform general office duties such as taking phone calls, filing, typing, and letter writing.
- Assist in absentee vacation and training tracking for field employees.
- Prepare monthly update manpower report.
- Monitor and track daily various forms and reports.
- Assist in maintaining the field schedule and update daily.
- Maintain Time and Material Tickets log.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must have:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to perform multiple tasks while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Windows based computer programs, including spreadsheets and word processing programs.
- Ability to work in an organized manner and utilize time.
- Knowledge of construction industry and accompanying trades.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment with frequent one-on-one interaction.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) Required.
E&K is a Great Place to Work
Our employees love the small yet strong team atmosphere at E&K. Because we value our employees we strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, 401k, voluntary benefits, disability, life insurance, paid vacation & sick time, and EAP.
We Value Diversity
E&K is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, E-Verify, and Drug Free Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.