Organization: Lead Bank
Expected Hours of Work: 40 hours within the timeframe of 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., M-F; 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Saturday
Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Kansas City, MO
The Branch Banker will be responsible for greeting existing and potential bank clients; providing client support via in-person, phone, and computer; setting up new accounts; processing client checking and savings account transactions; providing ongoing client support; and generating new business. Candidate must perform all tasks with a high degree of confidentiality, accuracy, and according to mandated timelines.
· Utilize CRM (Customer-Relationship Management) system.
· Evaluate needs of potential clients and offer appropriate financial products and services.
· Initiate and open new accounts, to include making debit cards and ordering checks.
· Support existing and potential clients.
· Provide ongoing relationship servicing to clients to further business, to include status or enhancements to account productivity and suggestions for any resolutions.
· Generate new business and identify referral opportunities.
· Complete checking and savings account transactions to include verifying deposit amounts and customer account balances, handling cash, and check examination via an on-line terminal as a back-up to the Teller role, in certain situations.
· Inspect all checks, bonds, money orders, and savings withdrawals to determine their negotiability as a back-up to the Teller role, in certain situations.
· Receive and verify loan payments, as a back-up to the Teller role, in certain situations.
· Answer and route phone calls and give/take the appropriate information.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Basic knowledge of credit processes and standards.
· Basic knowledge and experience in using CRM software to manage service to clients.
· Build relationships, both internal to the bank, as well as with clients.
· Participate in industry training with regards to regulations, products, and services.
– Regular requirements:
– View computer monitors
– Use hands to type / handle / feel
– Reach with hands & arms
– May be required:
– Lift up to 20 lbs.
· Periodic travel to other Lead Bank branches, client locations and some overnight travel to conferences.
Required Education and Experience:
· Minimum High School Diploma
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Excel; Word; Outlook)
* Lead Bank requires all employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19. Medical and/or religious accommodations may be requested.