C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
In your role as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll help us gain insights into our business, ensuring we make the data-driven decisions required to drive continued growth and innovation.
In this role, your days and months look like:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to launch our new analytics software solution, Pyramid Analytics. Transition existing reporting to the new platform, ensuring the accuracy of data.
- Use a detailed understanding of the data sources, business processes, and key metrics and KPIs that drive our business to convey opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and define reporting requirements and prioritize requests.
- Combine the use of SQL queries and available software tools to bring data together from a variety of sources into reports, dashboards, or other analyses.
- Suggest changes to existing data sources and business processes to drive efficiency and data accuracy.
- Summarize results of reporting and analyses, making recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Adapt reporting deliverables in a rapidly changing environment.
To win in this role, you have the following characteristics:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial workplace.
- Thoroughness without missing the importance of the task.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Curiosity and creativity.
- Strong technical aptitude.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or in a technical field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with relational databases; SQL experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced analytical and spreadsheet skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with other analytical or BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI is a plus.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.
If interested please go to https://c2fo.com/company/careers/