Send to: jobs@labormaxsta ng.com
CNC Lathe Operator ( Non Smoking ) North Kansas City
Position (if different from job title):
Full Time Position
Date Posted: Expiration Date:
Kathy ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Kansas City / KS / 66105 / KC Metro
Job Description: & Additional Information:
● Studies Blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals specifications, or sample parts to
determine dimensions and tolerances of finished lathe work pieces, sequence of
operations, and set up requirements.
● Measure, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work
piece as guides for subsequent lathe machining.
● Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories,
and materials on lathes.
● Calcultates and sets controls to regulate lathe machining factors such as speed, feed,
coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit
computerized machine control media. Must be able to program G-Code.
● Starts and observes lathe machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust lathe machine controls or control media as
● Verifies conformance of finished lathe work piece to specifications.
● Sets up and operates the lathe machine on trial runs to verify accuracy of machine
settings or programmed control data.
● Produces blanks on saw, and helps maintain raw material inventory accurately.
One year certificate from a college or technical school ; or 3-6 months of lathe
machine experience and/ or training ; or the equivalent combination of education and