C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to
grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase
cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and
innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for
companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each
week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees
worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and
Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com .
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our
team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At
C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all
backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel
empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace
that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the
power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to
contribute to the overall success of our mission.
Data is the lifeblood of any technology company. At C2FO, we know the best way to ensure our
success is to provide our decision-makers with the most accurate, most relevant data possible.
Our Data Engineers use cutting-edge, open-source technologies to collect, process, and store
the company’s data.
They also work closely with talented scientists, engineers, and data experts to solve
complicated long-term financial and working capital problems for clients in different industries,
including Retail, Technology, and Health Care.
● Work closely with Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and Business Analysts to meet
the company’s data storage, access, and analysis needs.
● Collaborate with the Development and Operations teams to deploy and maintain
clustered computing across multi-cloud environments.
● Monitor, maintain, and enhance existing data structures to ensure reliability and data
● Design and build large-scale, automated ingestions pipelines that integrate across
multi-cloud platforms and disparate data sources.
● Evaluate cutting-edge technologies for integration into existing technology stack.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
● 3 years of experience in the job offered or in a related position.
● Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis and pattern identification.
● Advanced proficiency with Big Data streaming and processing technologies.
● Experience using technologies in the Hadoop Ecosystem and Linux/Unix operating
● Proficiency with a JVM language or experience coding within a functional programming
● Experience with cloud-hosted computing.
● Experience using a version control system.
● Strong demonstrated SQL and data modeling skills or experience.
● Familiarity with Distributed Computing and Parallel Processing frameworks.
● Familiarity with data science and machine learning concepts or methodologies.
Applicants must have the legal authority to work in the United States.
If interested please go to https://c2fo.com/company/careers/
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and