C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named to the Forbes “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
C2FO is seeking a strategic leader to found and build the Client Insights function. This person will lead a team of individuals responsible for delivering strategic insights and thought leadership to executive-level contacts for Fortune 100 clients. The Client Insights team will develop intimate knowledge of C2FO’s business using data analytics tools and data visualization software to help evaluate customer and financial trends, answer business questions with data-driven insights, and communicate recommendations. In addition to reactive analytics requests, this team will function in a proactive nature by offering a fresh perspective on macro trends in a client’s industry or peer group.
- Design and implement new analysis methodology, both quantitative and qualitative, that will become a competitive advantage for the company
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales, Client Success, etc.) to build familiarity with the assigned industry and related account
- Prepare analysis identifying key customer and industry trends that can be utilized as a selling strategy for new and current clients
- Become an industry expert through attending client earnings calls and subscribing to related news to identify client opportunities and threats.
- Adapt reporting deliverables in a rapidly changing environment.
- Drive quantitative research projects, including framework design, implementation, analysis and overall team education.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Sales, Client Success) to define reporting requirements and prioritize information requests.
- Combine the use of data analytics and software tools to bring data together from a variety of sources into reports, dashboards, or other analyses.
- Use a detailed understanding of the data sources, business processes, and key metrics to convey opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Suggest changes to existing data sources and business processes to drive efficiency and information accuracy.
- Passionate builder/creator and strategic thinker
- 6-10 years of experience as a Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, or similar role
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or relevant field
- Advanced financial modeling skills with proficiency in Excel and preferably experience with a BI tool like Tableau
- Familiarity with relational databases and preferred SQL experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Up to 15% travel may be required
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.