|Position Title: Education Manager Classification: Full-Time, exempt Location: Kansas City, Kansas Reports To: Director of Programs & Experiences Position Overview: Reporting to the Director of Programs & Experiences, the Education Manager will effectively manage the day-to-day operations for JA educational programs by coordinating, implementing, and managing classroom, school, district, and youth development partnerships to ensure the best experience for all constituents and fulfill the JA mission and promise. The Education Manager will directly contribute to increasing JA’s capacity to inspire and prepare youth to achieve their greatest potential and realize economic mobility.|
|ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Schedule, coordinate, and verify all assigned JA programs – both virtual and in-person.
● Recruit, train and retain teachers, schools, districts, and youth development partners for current and expanded program opportunities.
● Provide support and guidance to educators and partners to ensure quality implementation.
● Develop and implement annual plans that outline the overall program or curriculum needs and the school engagement strategy.
● Work directly with the Volunteer Manager to ensure volunteers are placed and trained to carry out quality programs and experiences.
● Coordinate with partner schools and educators to schedule programs and events (i.e., principals, counselors, and teachers).
● Monitor key metrics to assess JA performance and impact i.e., student and volunteer recruitment in Blackbaud CRM system.
● Manage program evaluation data collection – qualitative and quantitative through surveys, interviews, classroom observations, etc.
● Document correspondence, activity, actions, and contact information in CRM database.
● Ensures materials and reports for signature are accurate and complete; proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with organization standards, policies, and procedures.
● Other duties as assigned.