C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named to the Forbes “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
C2FO Capital Finance is a team within C2FO that offers an innovative look at working capital lending and factoring and is the fastest growing and most complex segment of C2FO). By improving and innovating the technology, mechanics, and transparency around traditional credit facilities, C2FO Capital Finance offers businesses an alternative to antiquated finance options (e.g. debt from banks, selling receivables, supply chain finance programs).
C2FO Capital Finance is the manager of two rapidly growing investment funds aimed at the working capital space. These funds execute debt and factoring facilities with borrowers within C2FO’s ecosystem to provide for working capital and other needs of C2FO clients.
In the Finance Manager role, you will have the opportunity to own and lead the finance function for Capital Finance, which will include a global scope, with products launching in new markets in 2020. You will work in collaboration with the Company’s CFO and accounting department and Capital Finance leadership.
Responsibilities of this role includes:
- Assist in the preparation of fund financial statements on a monthly basis and liaise with C2FO Accounting for consolidation into global financial statements
- Ability to perform diversified accounting transactions and prepare accounting memorandums
- Complete monthly reports to investors
- Responsible for the completion of the annual audit with external auditor
- Prepare the annual forecast and perform ongoing monitoring of results for the high growth business
- Assist in the design, implementation, and evaluation of internal controls
- Appropriately track and maintain client-related expenses and rebilling to funds and clients
- Work with operations to ensure cash availability and optimize investor returns
- Recommend improvements, adaptations, or revisions in the accounting system and procedures
- Complete monthly sales commissions reporting and monitoring
- Contribute to team performance through ad hoc assignments as bandwidth and ability allow; examples include commissions plans formation, investment analyses and other analyses related to Capital Finance strategic initiatives such as fundraising
To win in this role, you have the following characteristics:
- History of highly ethical behavior
- Ability to work independently without considerable supervision
- Highly motivated to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth understanding of fund structure and team efforts related to fund performance
- Strong communication ability
- Ability to pivot between detailed and high-level thought
To be considered for this role, required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong communication (written and verbal) abilities
- Analytical and proficient with excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- At least 5 years of prior public accounting/fund accounting experience and exposure to venture, private equity, mutual fund, CLO, or similar accounting.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.
Apply here: Finance Manager (paycomonline.net)