Processing daily fiscal transactions including accounts payable, OneCard transactions, reconciliation, and travel & expense reimbursements for a variety of colleges, schools, divisions, and departments as assigned.
Processing purchase requests for departments (e.g., OneCard, ePro, Requisitions, etc.) and assisting with supplier maintenance.
Maintaining an ongoing knowledge of University policies, procedures, and guidelines, ensuring compliance with University procurement policies.
Communicating and collaborating with unit representatives and unit Finance and Budget Consultants.
Providing support for special projects as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
- An Associate’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related area
- Previous experience working with PeopleSoft Finance module
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, verbal and written communication skills, and an eye for detail.
Full Time/Part Time
40 hours per week (1.0 FTE), fully-benefit-eligible from date of hire, staff position.
$15.29 to $18.00 per hour, commensurate with experience and education.
Open until filled, review of applications to begin immediately.
Please visit our website for position descriptions, minimum qualifications, and info on how to apply.