Thank you to all who participated in the Hispanic Chamber’s recent annual meeting. Attendees received information about the chamber’s accomplishments and the goals for 2018. Additionally, information was shared about activities of the Hispanic BizPAC and programs of the Greater Kansas City Hispanic Collaborative, the non-profit sister organization of our chamber.
Congratulations to the following members who were newly elected to the Hispanic Chamber’s board of directors. Their terms begin in January 2018.
• Alfred Balloqui – LaborMax Staffing
• Hubert Benitez – Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences
• Santos Madrigal – Isle of Capri Casino
• Steffanie Rodas – Anita’s Cuisine
• Matt Maciel – Matt Maciel Financial
Congrats to the following members re-elected to the board of directors:
• Shannon Fields – Social Shadow
• Estella Morales – Community Activist
• Maria Perez-Andujar – Index Lingua
Your chamber is pleased to announce the 2018 executive committee elected by the board of directors:
Enrique Gutierrez – Chair
Liz Serpa-Flook – Chair-elect
Kansas City Power & Light District
Angelique Rodriguez-Gunion – Treasurer
Titan Environmental Services
David Douglass – Secretary
Lastly, a big thank you to those directors rolling off the board. Your leadership, service and dedication to our chamber are greatly appreciated.
• Adrienne Foster – Kansas Hispanic Latino American Commissions
• Andrea Allison-Putman – YMCA of Greater Kansas City
• Raul Duran – Arvest Bank
• Kyle Conroy – Mann Conroy