Implementation Manager – C2FO Capital Finance
Description of Role
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
C2FO Capital Finance is a team within C2FO that offers an innovative approach to working capital financing. By improving and innovating the technology, mechanics, and transparency around traditional credit facilities, C2FO Capital Finance offers businesses a technology-enabled alternative to traditional finance options.
The C2FO Capital Finance team is looking for an Implementation Manager, who will be responsible for leading the client implementation process, ensuring a smooth client experience from loan application to loan funding.
- Work closely with sales, underwriting, and account management teams to ensure all parties are aligned on timelines, action items, and potential blockers for each applicant.
- Closely monitor implementation progress versus communicated client timelines and internal SLAs, ensuring that both are met or exceeded.
- Lead daily cross-functional implementation meetings, including clear communication of updates and action items to stakeholders.
- Drive continuous process improvement in the client implementation process, working to improve the client experience and shorten timelines to funding.
- Lead client implementation calls and build strong relationships with clients.
- Assist the underwriting and account management teams with onboarding tasks as needed.
- 5+ years of related experience.Project management or client onboarding, and client service experience strongly preferred.
- Four year degree from an accredited university or college.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.Able to negotiate among parties and come to a resolution.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with using Salesforce.com to support business processes, a plus.
- Financial background, a plus.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.