C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named to the Forbes “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
The role of Client Operations Specialist is to provide support to C2FO’s enterprise clients. We are looking for highly motivated problem-solvers with a background in economics, finance or mathematics. Applicants should have well-developed oral and written communication skills and sharp attention to detail. Excellent academic credentials and a demonstrated interest in finance and technology are required.
- Monitoring client performance and technical processes
- Managing C2FO market schedules
- Interfacing with clients via phone and/or email to resolve inquiries in a timely manner
- Preparing internal and external reporting
- Assisting with technical operations as needed
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or a related field and 2-3 years of experience in a related role.
- Intense curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
- Hands-on experience writing SQL queries or related relational database work is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets, short term cash investment alternatives, and corporate treasury is preferred
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Please apply here: Management Trainee (paycomonline.net)