What You’ll Do
This role will assist LOB senior marketing manager in developing and executing strategic marketing plans, recommendations and tactics. Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Assists in the creation of marketing initiatives and tactics that help LOBs meet their objectives. (Includes development of leads, database strategy, public relations, content, interactive, traditional marketing, events, webinars, etc., as well as execution and post-campaign analysis). Executes on set strategies.
– Identifies opportunities to increase market value to the LOB and helps create plans to support execution of most viable options.
– Works with LOB marketing team to build recommendations and plan, and execute and track plans.
– Is the first point of contact for LOB sub-units for their overall marketing needs (sponsorship, visibility, etc.). Provides appropriate marketing consultation for market-specific needs with immediate supervisor oversight.
– Is involved with execution of multi-channel credit card campaigns.
– Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
– 5 years of marketing experience
– Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)
– Financial Services background desired
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
– Project management experience
– Banking experience
– Experience marketing a firm with multiple locations
– Segmentation experience
In this Role, You will Need
– Has assisted with/been involved in the strategic marketing planning process
– Experience with variety of marketing distribution channels (multi-channel marketing)
– Demonstrates editing, written and verbal skills
– Detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills/successful prioritization (ability to multi-task)
– Project management skills & drive a project from beginning to end
1010 Grand Blvd
Kansas City, MO
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!
What you’ll get:
Unique Benefit Programs : We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
Professional Development: We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals – including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
Culture of Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas.
Please visit us at careers.umb.com to view a list of all available opportunities. UMB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only. No 3rd parties or agencies, please.