C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visitwww.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
We are looking for exceptional Product Managers to join one of the fastest growing and best-regarded financial technology companies in the world.
- Owning the product roadmap for your product, both at the tactical day-to-day level as well as the longer term strategic vision.
- Partnering closely with engineering and design to execute on the roadmap.
- Ability to step into the role of project management and shepard new innovation through the entire cycle of building, testing, releasing, measuring and iterating.
- Product expert: You know your product better than anyone else. How it functions, gaps, advantages.
- Customer expert: You know your customers and users at a deep level.
- Relentless and ruthless prioritization process for selecting and building the ideas that matter.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep with data and pull out insights that influence future innovation.
- Previous and demonstrated product management success.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Continually curious, you have an insatiable thirst for learning.
- Relationship builder, you can a strong and effective relationship with engineering and design.
- Ability to inspire a team to believe in your vision and leadership and achieve amazing things.
- Installs a winning “can-do” spirit among co-workers and team members – bringing out the best in them and lifting their level of play.
- An overriding sense of urgency to continually move fast and a bias towards action.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.