C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named to the Forbes “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will assist our inside sales team with the initial prospecting duties of the sales cycle. The SDR will prospect from a book of business seeking to identify the appropriate decision maker within the company, educate them on our product when applicable, and introduce them to their Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM).
- Outbound communication to suppliers in our network via phone & email
- Research companies to identify potential decision makers via a variety of tools
- Educate suppliers on our company, our relationship to their customer and what we do
- Set appointments for SRM to follow up for an online product demo
- Document your activities in Salesforce
- Work closely with SRM to develop effective prospecting strategies
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to consistently prospect a high volume of accounts per day
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intense curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.