C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
Information security is among the fastest growing and most exciting industries globally. As an international financial company, C2FO is particularly focused on ensuring the security of our technologies and operations. As a Security Administrator with C2FO, you will be an important part of our growth into international markets while ensuring the stability and security of the entire company.
The role of a Security Administrator at C2FO:
- Supports teams by provisioning access to sensitive proprietary information
- Uses tools that scan internally developed software in real time to find security vulnerabilities
- Performs regular security audits to find and fix vulnerabilities that could be exploited by an external party
- Works with the Legal and Sales teams to help negotiate and close contracts with high-profile customers
- Works with third-parties to perform penetration tests and to verify C2FO’s compliance with widely accepted security standards and regulations from around the world.
- Configures cutting edge software to monitor and analyze services to alert on suspicious activity
- Leads teams in investigating complex security breaches while implementing changes that stop future incidents before they happen
Most importantly, we want someone who is:
- Interested in a career in cybersecurity
- Comfortable working directly with both coworkers and customers across many departments and industries
- Highly technical and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Confident using Unix shell (bash) or Microsoft PowerShell
- Concerned with personal success and the success of their teammates
- Respectful towards teammates of all levels of knowledge and ability
- Able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Willing to debate, obtain, and move forward with the best solution
- Persistent in the face of roadblocks; dispatching them efficiently, pulling in others as necessary
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented with a meticulous approach to problem solving
- Proficient with written and verbal communication in English
We’d be particularly delighted to hire someone who has experience with:
- Log analysis tools like Datadog, Splunk, and Sumo Logic
- Security tools like Tenable Nessus and Burp Suite
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure
- Security standards like SOC 2, ISO 27001, OWASP Top Ten, NIST Cyber Security Framework, and CIS Benchmarks
- Governance, risk, and compliance
- Experience in vulnerability management and penetration testing
If interested please go to https://c2fo.com/company/careers/
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.