Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
The Data & Decision Sciences Team at C2FO advances the state of our data, and empowers the company to make better decisions from our data. We’re seeking a talented and motivated Sr. BI Engineer to join our team. As a Sr. BI Engineer, you will hold the keys to the infrastructure that powers our current and future data products and business intelligence assets. We expect you to help us build and leverage the latest technologies to tap into our variety of data, and your systems will open up new paths for analysis and discovery. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact, and work with extremely talented peers on a fast paced, high energy team.
You will develop ETL and data modeling solutions from our Central Information Repository into our subject area specific data marts, to help us evolve our data-driven philosophy and become a world-class data organization. You will own the design, execution, and ongoing support of critical data warehousing projects enabling accurate reporting and advanced analytics for all of C2FO internal business units and external customers.
You will have to be self-sufficient – we are a startup, so everyone might do a bit of everything to get things done. We look for people who take pride in their work, execute on it, and deliver phenomenal results.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the data pipelines from various data sources, while maintaining high accuracy, consistency, and reliability
- Leveraging our data foundation to design and implement innovative solutions to our hardest data problems, and ensure their quality and effectiveness with robust verification process
- Driving innovation by recommending and adopting new tools and technologies that provide competitive data advantages for the company
- Developing, documenting, and implementing data models for analytics
- Partnering with business stakeholders, product managers, business intelligence analysts, engineering, and data scientists to understand reporting requirements and bring ideas to production
You must have:
- 3-8 years production ETL development experience leveraging industrial class ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica, DataStage, etc.)
- Versed and experienced with Kimball Methodology for datamart and OLAP cube development
- Dimensional Data Mart design and development experience, implementing Type 2 slowly changing dimensions.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying and maintaining OLAP analysis cubes hosted in SQL Server Analysis Services (Multidimensional, Tabular)
- “Learn It All” perspective on new technologies and development concepts, eager and proactive in learning new concepts techniques. Eager to share learnings and techniques with fellow team members.