C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named to the Forbes “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
The role of a Software Engineer in Cyber Security at C2FO:
- Automates security by designing and creating software solutions that find and fix vulnerabilities before they can be exploited.
- Creates technology that helps make security convenient by removing operational obstacles and replacing them with guardrails.
- Gives and receive feedback on their team’s code on GitHub
- Incorporates programming languages and technologies in use by other engineering teams to become more familiar with functionality and investigate potential weaknesses
- Performs high level security reviews of engineering projects
- Supports the security team by assisting with access requests and internal audits
Most importantly, we want someone who is:
- Interested in a career in cybersecurity;
- Comfortable working directly with both coworkers and customers across many departments and industries;
- Concerned with their personal success and the success of their teammates;
- Respectful towards teammates regardless of their knowledge and ability.
- Able to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Willing to debate, obtain, and move forward with the best solution.
- Passionate about testing, code quality, and continuous integration.
- Vigilant in identifying tech debt and always improving how we do things.
- Persistent in the face of roadblocks; dispatches them efficiently, pulling in others as necessary
- Comfortable with source control, especially git and GitHub.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Detail-oriented with a meticulous approach to problem solving
- Proficient with written and verbal communication in English
We’d be particularly delighted to hire someone who has experience with:
- Databases, both relational (PostgreSQL) and nonrelational (AWS DynamoDB)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), especially
- Docker and Kubernetes
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.
Apply here: Software Engineer, Security (paycomonline.net)