C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
We’re looking for an Sr. Email Marketing Manager who can help take our email programs to new heights! We are a group of creative and ambitious individuals whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and engaging environment.
What we need:
- Someone comfortable with owning and executing all portions of email acquisition.
- Develop direct response campaign: strategy, detailed planning, forecasting, creative development and execution of ongoing campaigns.
- You are supremely comfortable with importing leads from both internal and 3rd party sources, ensuring compliance with naming conventions, campaign requirements, and privacy policies.
- You have developed and implemented ongoing test and learn plans to iterate and optimize, improving results month over month.
- Pushing vendors to reduce cost while increasing quality, deliverability, and response.
- Creating a robust segmentation effort to develop a critical view of prospects via various sociographic and demographic factors. And develop customized creatives to drive engagement in each segment.
- Collaborating across the enterprise, especially with our Data team to ensure we are aligned with and executing on the goals and priorities of the business.
Why we’re excited about you:
- 5+ years of experience in running and building email marketing programs.
- 2+ years’ experience with Marketo.
- Marketo Certified Expert.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- International marketing experience.
- You boast strong analytical skills and experience with experimental design (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing).
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm & foster strategic thinking and the ability to integrate with an existing marketing team full of other type A personalities.
- You have extensive campaign execution and project management experience.
- Consistent record of independently designing and executing successful direct response campaigns and demonstrable talent for direct response copywriting.
- Skilled at working independently, as well as collaborating on objectives and success metrics on a broader team.
- Ability to direct and get the most out of our vendor relationships.
- And most importantly in the face of adversity or really bad issues, you stay calm, collected, and drive to fixes quickly.
- US work authorization is required
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.