JOB ID: Req408528
Category: Information Technology
Location: 9221 Ward Parkway, Kansas City,Missouri,64114,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address critical challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, productivity, global urbanization, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, Honeywell has an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything they make and do. Honeywell has been named a Top 100 Global Innovator for seven years in a row, recognizing the company’s global reach of portfolio and invention influence.
Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies (FM&T) manages and operates the U.S. Department of Energy/National Nuclear Security Administration’s (NNSA) Kansas City National Security Campus in Kansas City. This state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, and sourcing facility produces many intricate components to deliver trusted national security products and government services, primarily for the NNSA. Honeywell FM&T’s integrity, commitment, and continuous improvement culture enable them to deliver responsive, collaborative, and innovative management and technology services and products that translate into cutting-edge solutions to complex national security issues.
***This position will be in Kansas City, MO*** (Remote possibility)
The Sr. Windchill Development Analyst will be a key Digital Product Realization Enterprise team member. Our mission is to attain, manage, and connect trusted digital models for confident reuse throughout product lifecycle activities. Our vision is a transformation to a part-centric, model-based enterprise to improve product quality and product realization efficiency. The selected candidate for this role will be pivotal in shaping and defining the CAD standards and processes related to Model-Based Definition (MBD) design. Their expertise will be crucial in designing the configuration of Windchill, specifically focusing on effectively managing MBD and other Part Objects, such as requirement documentation and inspection reports, within a Part-Centric approach. They will be responsible for implementing best practices and ensuring seamless integration of MBD design within the Windchill system. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to developing and optimizing CAD standards and processes while leveraging cutting-edge technologies to streamline design workflows.
- Defining Requirements:
- To establish strategic priorities, assess customer needs to determine the alignment of unit/corporation business needs and the impact on business processes
- Identifies system requirements and develops convergence plans toward standards
- Ensures the adherence to quality standards and procedures, reviews modules for quality assurance, ensures compliance with application architecture standards, and oversees unit testing to ensure applications meet specifications
- Develop a Design:
- Identifies better sources of data feeds and interfaces with Enterprise Architects to ensure feasibility with corporate data warehouse
- Proactively analyzes existing applications to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements
- Performs installation, functional and performance testing, maintenance, and modification of vendor-supplied software
- Leads the development of guidelines and standards to be utilized in software development/ integration
- Develops and leads implementation plans for integration testing Interfaces with testing teams
- Provides technical guidance or business process expertise, technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members
- Assists in developing training material for end users
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree, certification, or two additional years of direct work experience instead of a Bachelor’s degree and certification.
- U.S. citizenship is required to obtain and maintain government security clearance.
- Five or more years of work experience in engineering, business, or program/project management.
- Demonstrated experience in serving as a Technical Lead in support of projects.
- Programming experience in various major programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Python).
- PTC Windchill 11.0 or later.
- System Administration: Implementation, Upgrades, Rehost Maintenance & Database health check, and performance tuning.
- Model-Based CAD software experience (Creo, Solidworks, etc.).
- Product Data Management (PDM) experience.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) experience.