C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named to the Forbes “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and with a team, detail-oriented, and catches on quickly. In our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, the candidate must be able to multi-task, roll with change, as well as raise questions and concerns.
- Perform domestic and international accounts receivable functions, including preparing monthly invoices, maintaining customer records, and responding to inquiries.
- Engage with external international accountants to ensure timely government compliant billing in more complex regions
- Ensure relevant billing and remittance controls are in place.
- Establish and maintain relationships with global customers
- Effectively manage accounts receivable balances to ensure low DSO metrics in each region
- Work with various internal departments to support and improve billing processes
- Support month-end close process and annual audits
- Support indirect tax compliance and filings
- Assist with on-going and upcoming projects
- Ad hoc requests to help support department and company initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience, with emphasis on accounts receivable
- Strong work ethic with proven ability to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- NetSuite experience preferred
Please apple here: Staff Accountant (paycomonline.net)