C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Kansas City’s best places to work, and a Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
Are you a financial sales professional with an extraordinary drive, substantial financial experience, and a proven B2B track record? Come join our inside sales team.
The strategic supplier relationship manager (SRM) is a B2B inside sales position with new business acquisition and account management responsibilities. Strategic SRM primarily use multi-media channels (e.g., digital presentations, OB & IB calls, email, and chat) to acquire new business and grow client relationships. All accounts are provided to SRM, generally as warm leads. SRM will often need to prospect key financial decision makers. Sales efforts are consultative; helping suppliers to identify the best working capital solution possible is paramount.
Professional Experience and Qualities:
- A minimum of 7 years of sales experience in the financial services sector
- Strong sales skills, with the focus and drive to overcome obstacles and relentlessly drive a complex, consultative sales process.
- Demonstrable relationships with senior financial executives at large companies that trust your ability to present them with products that add immediate value to their organizations.
- The executive presence, confidence and presentation skills to articulate a value proposition to a broad range of organizational and functional levels.
- A track record of successfully selling alternate working capital and cash management solutions related to Accounts Receivable e.g. Dynamic Discounting, Factoring, Supply Chain Finance, AR Securitization is a plus.
- Aptitude for qualitative and quantitative data analysis and acumen for financial management concepts.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial operating metrics, short-term cash management investment vehicles and working capital best practices.
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; MBA or post-graduate degree in business/finance preferred.
- Identify new market participant opportunities.
- Cultivate and drive the sales cycle from prospect to participating supplier to generate significant new revenues.
- Develop strong relationship with finance executives at target companies.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various functional teams including Account Management, Market Operations, Project Management and Product Management to ensure seamless implementation and ongoing account growth.
- In normal circumstances there will be occasions where Strategic SRM will visit suppliers in-person or attend conferences where customers frequent.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.
Please apply here: Strategic Supplier Relationship Manager (paycomonline.net)