To perform varied and responsible administrative oversight of programs and services within the Registration & Records Office. Duties may include but not limited to:
- Functional lead for Registration and Records customer service team.
- Provide excellent customer service to patrons in-person, over the phone, zoom, or email.
- Answer calls on queue phone line.
- Assist with monitoring office phone queue coverage.
- Monitor and answer Registrar emails.
- Leadership for the front desk of the office including organization of all transcript processes through the National Student Clearinghouse, microfiche searches, and transcript troubleshooting.
- Primary leadership for processing student deferment requests and certifications of enrollment.
- Organization of the refund petition process for students and university administrators.
- Assist with testing software upgrades and new functionality to software systems such as Pathway (PeopleSoft), National Student Clearinghouse, and Perceptive Content.
- Uphold and perform operating procedures for academic policies, including verifying appropriate approvals, collecting and validating documentation, and conduct data entry.
- During peak times assist with processing add/drop forms, grade changes, GPA adjustment, etc. to ensure adequate turnaround time
- Other duties as assigned.
- The candidate for this position will work closely with the student service team, the assistant registrar, academic advisors in the academic units, and peers in other enrollment management offices.
A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 2 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessar
Full Time/Part Time
Full-time, Benefits Elgible
$17.00 – $19.46 per hour commensurate with exerience and education
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Open until filled, review of applications to begin immediately.
Please visit our website for position descriptions, minimum qualifications, and info on how to apply.