C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
As a Supplier Support Specialist (SSS), your work will be both inbound and outbound for supplier inquiries and complaints as well as lead qualification and conversion. The SSS needs to be highly organized and skilled at multitasking.
You are often the first point of contact and your aim is to provide an outstanding first experience with C2FO. You will ensure a seamless registration process and transition the Supplier to their designated Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) to continue the sales process with continued support as needed.
- Inbound/Outbound support using combination of phone, email, and chat
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of C2FO’s evolving products and services
- Educate suppliers on our company, our relationship to their customer, and what we do
- Set appointments for SRM to follow up for an online product demo
- Document and update account records in Salesforce based on interactions
- Qualify inbound leads – filter out non-sales opportunities & provide SRM with legitimate sales prospects
- Manage queues of inbound leads who require manual intervention to finalize the registration process
- Associates Degree or commensurate experience in customer support, sales, or other related fields
- Passion about delivering great customer support
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently manage a high volume of accounts per day
- Intense curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce
- Written and verbal fluency of multiple non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRM, JIRA, GSuite, Slack, and Microsoft Office
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.
If interested please go to https://c2fo.com/company/careers/