Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Holiday Inn Express our purpose is to provide simple, smart travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Express brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn Express we look for people who are:
Welcoming and smart; people who can focus on the things that really matter to our guests and get them right every time. We are a great team of motivated and innovative individuals who are looking for a Front Desk Agent to join our busy and professional team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
• Audit and balance reports from the day shifts
• Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
• Verify that all EOD work has been performed by other departments
• Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
• Answer phones and place reservations
• Run EOD computer functions so they are complete by the end of the shift
• Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards
• Balance cash drawers and record receipts
• Facilitate the deposit of guests’ valuables in hotel safe.
The ideal candidate:
• Is likely to have worked at least 1 year in a hotel/ customer service environment
• Be able to demonstrate initiative and be someone who has a reputation for delivering great service
• Opera Property Management System experience is preferred
• Able to work weekends and Holidays, have open availability to work all 3 shifts
• Must be dependable, have transportation
• Must have great communication skills able to speak directly with guest
• Able to problem solve, and deal with situations
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be able to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time available
• Hotel Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Required)
• Full-time – Sunday thru Thursday 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• Part-time – Friday and Saturday 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.