Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Holiday Inn Express our purpose is to provide simple, smart travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Express brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn Express we look for people who are:
Welcoming and smart; people who can focus on the things that really matter to our guests and get them right every time. We are a great team of motivated and innovative individuals who are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
• Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
• Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
• Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
• Dispose of trash and recyclables
• Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
The ideal candidate:
• Creates a positive environment for guests and other employees.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must pass background check, driving background check and drug test.
• Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift, including holidays and weekends.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Must have excellent customer service/communication skills.
• Able to lift up to 50 ilbs
• Must be able to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time available
• Hotel Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Required)