Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Holiday Inn Express our purpose is to provide simple, smart travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Express brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn Express we look for people who are:
Welcoming and smart; people who can focus on the things that really matter to our guests and get them right every time. We are a great team of motivated and innovative individuals who are looking for a Valet.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet each guest as they arrive with enthusiasm and a smile.
• Make sure you open doors for all guests, men and women.
• Safely park the vehicle in the designated Valet parking spot/ or directed by Management Team, make sure the windows are rolled up, keys are in hand and lock the doors (do not put keys in pocket)
• Prior to parking vehicle, quickly check it for damage, dents, scratches, broken glass, and document the damage seen on the vehicle ticket.
• Give keys to Key Attendant.
• Attendants will be responsible for ticketing on the drive.
• Assist with transport baggage of arriving/departing guests if necessary.
• Retrieve vehicles in a safe and timely manner, opening the doors for guests and thanking them for staying at the Holiday Inn Express.
• Make sure each guest receives a claim ticket and a ticket must be collected upon retrieval of vehicle.
• Handle customer interaction, complaints and challenging situations while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude.
The ideal candidate:
• Creates a positive environment for guests and other employees.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must pass background check, driving background check and drug test.
• Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift, including holidays and weekends.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Minimum six months to a year cash handling experience strongly preferred within high volume industries.
• Must have excellent customer service/communication skills.
• Knowledgeable in data entry, read and interpret output from a computer
• Able to problem solve, and deal with situations
• Must be able to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time available
• Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Required)